Monday, February 6, 2012

New Footage Added

Sorry for not keeping up with my blog the past month; it has been a crazy and hectic winter for me!  I really appreciate all of the kind feedback I have received via messages and have no fear, there will be more write ups coming.

So without further adieu, here is my first post of the "New Year"...

I have been working with the new Vexilar FS2000DT camera this winter and I have been very pleased with it's capabilities.  In hopes of recording some underwater footage, I have coupled the FS2000DT with an Aiptek A-HDPRO camcorder.  This combo allows me to record my footage in HD quality, so that's really exciting!

The first video I have recorded and edited for you guys came from fishing the gin clear waters of West Okoboji this past weekend.  I was able to side view and set the camera ten to twelve feet away from my jig and still get some good color footage at that distance.  Be sure that your speakers are on when you view the video as there is music also included.

Hope you enjoy this video and be sure to look forward for more to come in the future.

PS: The bluegill bite was phenomenal on Saturday!



I edited a couple other short clip last night; enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment